Alfred Gets Fixed Alfred Gets Fixed

cool

cool

Panda Fight Panda Fight

so tight

sick as fuck you rule name anythin u want u got it bub its yours u hearin me champ

Anusboy Anusboy

PIMP-AS-HELL

yo that was fly as fuck tight as tin man you really got alot goin on weith this whole animation thing here dude yeah i see you hitting your style up and shit and let me just say-its beautiful. this rocks you rock and i love it hey keep on doin what you do.

W-P-S responds:

Thanks bruva, you a great kid

:the game: :the game:

urghh

thought it was awful man, sorry, i was cringing through all the dialouge and the way you paced it was just so gay and bland, i cant think of any other word, it was just gaygaygay and just kind of embarrassing to play through. the "witty political sarcasm" or whatever was just so awful, i hope you don't talk and act like that in real life. good effort i guess.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

h

how can you give this lower than a 10? so much attention to detail, so much easter eggs. every review is wrong excluding mine.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

oh wow.

I can honestly say this is one of the most clean looking and well made games i've seen in a while. Seriously, I can't even imagine how much time it must have taken to burn out each and every bug! The soft feel of the background reminds me of old Kirby games, and the music flows perfectly with everything. I read previous reviews by some VERY dumb faggots crying about what happens when you click the dog. Why would you vote zero just because of that? This probably has more effort put into it than most people will ever put in their entire life! Please kids, learn how to review, or don't do it at all. :)

Kenney responds:

Fun fact; The game was opened for debugging over 200 times in 1 day! Yay!

Underwater City Underwater City

heh

I really like your stuff. You provide Newgrounds with what most flash artists need- loops.